Reading is wickedly delicious!!!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Me Talk Pretty One Day

Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris

     The second book I've picked up by humorist David Sedaris, was funny and easy, but this time I didn't weep with hysterical ecstasy.  I had a good time reading it like I would have a good time eating a cheeseburger.  It was good........but not the best thing ever.
     The funniest parts for me where when Sedaris is half heartedly learning French.  His translations made me laugh outloud.  Even giving this book a three.......I still wish that I were Sedaris funny enough to write wee vignettes about random parts of my dull life.

Rating 3
Rating PG 13 language, sexual content, homosexuality

1 comment:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.