Reading is wickedly delicious!!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Speak Softly. She Can Hear

Speak Softly. She Can Hear by Pam Lewis

I can't even give this book a star. I usually never back down from a book but this was such trash that I couldn't spend any more time when there are such great things out there to read. The characters were disgusting, loser, manipulative, nasty freaks. The plot was sick. I thought it sounded intriguing from the blurb, but it didn't really give a good idea about what the book was about.

2 comments:

American Homemaker said...

You labeled this trash... I'm wondering what you thought about Wicked the book, since it's in your sidebar? I thought it was the trashiest thing I've ever read and threw it in the garbage. I didn't even take it to DI... It actually went in the garbage about halfway through my reading it. I loved the musical, but HATED the book. So did everyone else I know that read it.

AMPM said...

I actually gave Wicked a poor rating on goodreads.com but didn't review it on this blog because I haven't read it recently. I used the picture because I like the musical and the witch from the Wizard of Oz movie.